July 3, 2011

Difference Between AMD and INTEL Processors


The differences between an AMD and Intel, are several, but we can list the most basic.

One of them is the fact that AMD has stopped in recent years regarding the evolution of processors: the AMD is comparable in fact to the more powerful Core Duo Quad of the 'Intel (who is slowly going out of production). For its part, Intel is focusing on next generation processors, identified by the letters and I3 I5 I7 - which in turn is divided into I7 and I7 Extreme.

An AMD has less cache of an Intel processor: the comparison is therefore somewhat 'slower.

The new processors manufactured by Intel multitasking 4-way, or are able to run multiple programs simultaneously at the same speed, in other words, if we open one program or more, does not decrease the speed of your computer.

Finally Intel processors allow you to customize the performance of our PC.

Labels: